Asia Pediatric Respirology Interest Group (APRIG)
The APRIG was initially set up in an informal meeting in Bangkok, when the 11th CIPP was held in July 2012. It was attended by 15 pediatricians from some countries in Asia.
- To advance the pediatric respiratory services in Asia;
- To foster friendship and academic exchange among pediatric respirologists in Asia;
- To facilitate collaboration in clinical trainings, e.g. guidelines in respiratory diseases, in pediatric respirology;
- To facilitate collaboration in research in pediatric respiratory diseases in Asia.
- To conduct regional training in pediatric respirology;
- To enhance training/observership opportunities across the institutions in Asia;
- To enhance the current regional meeting/conference of pediatric respirology through better publicity.